Do you need help with your marijuana job search?
Once you’ve got your resume put together, and you’re confident that it’s as good as it’s going to get, it’s time to start your marijuana job search. And this part can be intimidating! Where do you start? Who do you talk to?
Luckily for you, there are a growing number of resources available to assist you, and I’ll help you out by listing a few of them here.
First off, depending on where you are located, there may be recruiters or agencies in your area who deal exclusively with marijuana professionals. If there are, that would be a great resource to tap into since they generally tend to know a lot of people in the industry and have their fingers on the pulse of the community. So do your homework and try to find someone local who may be able to help, or at least point you in the direction of someone else who can.
Overall though, your absolute best chance of landing a job in the cannabis industry is to actually KNOW someone who can open the door for you. Face-to-face interactions, networking, and referrals should all be key components of your marijuana job search, and you should be out there shaking hands and politicking as often as possible! Go to industry events and meet as many people as you can. Get involved in the community, and you will be able to leverage those relationships to help you land the perfect job!
Click here to contact me and get Marijuana Resume Help
Marijuana Job Search Tools & Resources
There are countless options available online to help you achieve all your career aspirations. Here are some of the best marijuana job search tools and resources you can use to find a position in the cannabis industry.
Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if any of the resources listed below are now operating under a different name or are no longer in existence. Due to the fluid and dynamic nature of this emerging industry, it’s proven to be quite difficult keeping up in that regard, so I chose to focus on my work instead of update this particular page every week :)
List of Cannabis Industry Job Sites
There are a growing number of cannabis industry job sites out there that are exclusively for posting and finding jobs in the marijuana industry. These sites are a good resource for job seekers, and they tend to work with credible employers as well.
Here is a list of cannabis industry job sites:
- MyCannaJobs (mycannajobs.com)
- WeedHire (weedhire.com)
- CannaClassifieds (cannaclassifieds.com)
- 420Careers (420careers.com)
- Ganjapreneur (ganjapreneur.com)
- Work in Cannabis (workincannabis.com)
- Cannabis Jobs Board (cannabisjobsboard.com)
- Cannabis.net (jobs.cannabis.net)
- Canna Jobs (cannajobs.com)
- Vangst Job Board (vangsters.com)
- Leaf Buyer (leafbuyer.com/cannabis-jobs)
- 420 Jobs Board (420jobsboard.com)
- The Cannabis Job Board (thecannabisjobboard.com)
- Canna Recruiter (cannarecruiter.com)
- CannabisJobs.us (cannabisjobs.us)
- Growers Network (growersnetwork.org)
- Ohio Cannabis Jobs (ohio420jobs.com)
And if you live in Canada, here is a great resource for Cannabis Jobs in Canada: CannabisAtWork.com
List of Cannabis Industry Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
As more jobs are created in marijuana, the need for cannabis industry recruiters and staffing agencies will grow as well. Like a lot of other major industries, staffing agencies and recruiting professionals will be a crucial go-between when companies are looking for qualified candidates. And from a job seeker’s perspective, they can be a great source of information because they tend to have a firm grasp of what’s going on in the industry. So it’s a good idea to send your marijuana resume to any cannabis industry recruiters or staffing agencies in your area.
Here is a list of cannabis industry recruiters:
- Ms. Mary Staffing (msmarystaffing.com)
- Viridian Staffing (viridianstaffing.com)
- THC Staffing Group (thcstaffinggroup.com)
- Hemp Staff (hempstaff.com)
- Vangst Talent (vangst.com)
- Cannabistaff (cannabistaff.com)
- Cannabis Recruiters (cannarecruiter.com)
- Delta 9 Search (d9search.com)
- Grasshopper Staffing (grasshopperstaffing.com)
- THC Talent Solutions (thctalentsolutions.com)
- Hemp Temps (hemptemps.com)
- Mac & Fulton Consultants (mandfconsultants.com)
- Global Recruitment Network Development (grndsolutions.com)
- Bud Tempers (budtempers.com)
- Green Force Staffing (greenforcestaffing.com)
- CannaMed Talent Solutions (cannamedtalent.com)
- Canna Staff (canna-staff.com)
Marijuana Jobs on Craigslist
Many cannabis industry employers post marijuana jobs on Craigslist because it’s free, easy, and effective. As a job seeker you can find a range of options from local employers and submit your marijuana resume directly to them for consideration. So it’s a good idea to look for marijuana jobs on craigslist as well as utilize other available resources online.
Marijuana Jobs on Mainstream Job Search Sites
As the industry grows and the times change you will start to see more and more cannabis jobs placed on the larger job search sites such as Monster, SimplyHired, CareerBuilder, Indeed, The Ladders, ZipRecruiter, etc. That being that case, it won’t hurt for you to check these sorts of websites for local job openings as well as the cannabis industry-specific websites.
Contact Marijuana Resumes
If you think you could use some help with your marijuana resume, and you could benefit from the advice of a pro resume writer with years of experience in the industry, then send me your info or request to fill out the Marijuana Resume Questionnaire. Once I’ve collected all your info and your payment has been processed, I can typically have everything back to you within 24-48 hours.
Get started today! Let’s put you on the path to success!
Click here and contact me for Marijuana Resume Help